Secure Password Guidelines
Passwords must not be shared, written down, or recorded in an unsecured state.
All Arcadia Faculty, Staff, and Students must employ a unique password that meets the following criteria:
- At least 15 characters in length
- Must contain 3 of the 4 below parameters:
- One (1) upper case letter
- One (1) lower case letter
- One (1) number
- One non-alphanumeric character (such as: ! @ # $ % ^ &, etc.)
Your Arcadia password is valid for 365 days. You will be required to change your password when this period is over. Arcadia IT may ask you to reset your password outside of the regularly scheduled interval if account compromise is suspected.
You can change your password through PortalGuard by following these instructions.
If you have any questions or trouble with the process, please contact the Help Desk through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 215-572-2898.