If you are using an Apple computer click HERE for instructions.
1. Make sure you are connected to the VPN. Instruction for connecting can be found here.
2. Open a web browser and navigate to https://remoteaccess.labstats.com/arcadia-university You will see a list of computers currently available.
3. Click connect on one of the computers. For this example I will connect to Boy19-03.
4. Click “Download” then open the RDP file that was just saved to your computer.
5. A Remote Desktop Connection window will pop up, click “connect”.
6. On the “Enter your credentials” window enter your full Arcadia email address along with your password. Note: You must include @arcadia.edu after your username.
7. You will then be connecting to the remote computer. When you are logged in you will see a desktop.