If you are using a Windows PC click HERE for instructions
1. Make sure you are connected to the VPN. Instruction for connecting can be found here.
1. Download and install Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac from the Mac App Store
2. Open a web browser such as Chrome or Safari and navigate to this URL https://remoteaccess.labstats.com/arcadia-university . You will see this webpage pictured below with all available computers to remote into:
3. Click connect on one of the computers. For this example, I will connect to Boy19-03. Note: Make sure to visit this website every time, the site will automatically update and show you all available computers. The same computer may not always be available.
4. Click “Download” then open the RDP file that was just saved to your computer. Note: If this is your first time using Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac you may have to open the RDP file one more time
5. A Remote Desktop connection window will pop up, enter your full Arcadia email address along with your password. Note: You must include @arcadia.edu after your username
6. You will then be connecting to the remote computer. When you are finished logging in you will see the desktop.